Photographic Competition £50 Prize Money
July 1 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm
Don’t forget to get your photograph entries in for the competition that is runing during the festival
Prize of £50 for the best photo in each of the following categories:-
— Best action photo —
— Donaghadee at its best —
— Having Fun —
1. Only one entry per person for each category and the photo being submitted must have been taken by the person entering
2. Entries should be made before 1st October by sending the photo as a message to
https://www.facebook.com/DonaghadeeCommunityDevelopmentAssociation / page. Please do not post to wall. PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH CATEGORY YOU WISH TO ENTER YOUR PHOTO IN
3. Use other photographers work as inspiration ONLY, do not copy/download or take a photo of their work and submit it as your own eg: out
of a magazine or book (besides being unfair it is probably illegal).
4. We ask that your photos have only light editing of colours / cropping and small changes to contrast. No major changes. No heavy editing
with photoshop or similar. We are trying to keep the field level for all photography skill levels. Photos that are deemed to be heavily retouched will be marked down.
4. Please don’t send photos with watermarks on the photos as judging will be anonymous.
5. It is a condition of entering that any photograph submitted can be used at no cost by Donaghadee Community Development Association
for publicity purposes (with an acknowledgement and copyright assertion for the photographer).